What changed with Commit 2.0?
- Refreshing new UI
- 45% faster than previous commit
- Managers can now get a default view of “Direct Reports”/ Change the view to “All” to see all team members
- Commit summary to see how the team performed past week vs this week
- Compare past week/ month/ quarter to this week/ month Quarter on the Analyse screen
- Click on the user to see their Won/ Commit Pipeline/ Opportunity Created/ Recommended Opp Current week vs Past week. Click on the numbers to see the details directly on the page - no need to navigate to opportunities to see which opportunities were won this week.
- New Sections called “Next Period” - This is mainly for the managers to view what their team members have committed for next week/ month
- New Section calling “Billing” - To manually track your Billing commits for past week/ month/ qtr and billing commits for the current week/ month/ qtr.
- “Next Steps” in each page takes you to the “Deal Room” for that team member and you can assign tasks to them for the commit (weekly
How can Commit 2.0 help me?
Commit 2.0 is mainly for Sales Managers/ VP Sales to understand team commitments better. It provides the Sales Managers/ VP Sales a single point of view on following parameters:
Updated analyse section to now help you understand
- Direct Reports - Default view shows only your direct reports. Click on "All" to see all reporting team members.
- Commit Summary - This new section helps you get a summary of "Past Period" and "Current Period" summary.
- Commit Pipeline - Now you can view commit pipeline for past period and current period directly under commit section.
- Opportunity Created - Most requested field. Now you can view the opportunities created by each team member in past period vs current period.
- Opportunity Recommended- This sections shows all the "AI based recommended" opportunities for that team member to up-sell/ cross-sell.
The new analyse pop-up give you interesting insights
Direct Reports - Default view shows only your direct reports. Click on "All" to see all reporting team members. Click any team member to view
- Commit Pipeline - Default view shows the commit pipeline for the current period
- WON - Clicking on WON will show all the opportunities WON in the current period
- Opportunity Created - Most requested field. Clicking on the number shows all the new opportunities created this period.
- Opportunity Recommended- This sections shows all the "AI based recommended" opportunities for that team member to up-sell/ cross-sell. Click on the number to see the details.
This section is same as before, No changes here.
This section is for the managers to see what have their team members committed for the upcoming period. Example - On Friday (18 Sep 2020) your team members would have committed their number for the week starting 20 Sep 2020. Clicking on Next Period will show you the commitments made by your team members for the upcoming next period.
This section is to help companies manually manage their billings. Team members can manually enter billing commits for upcoming period and what was the won-billing for past period.
Relatas is the Sales AI platform that successful B2B sales teams use for Sales Forecasting, Account Management and Sales Execution using Relationship Intelligence and AI. Relatas helps Sales Professionals sell better and faster, with NO-DATA-ENTRY & helping Sales Managers reduce revenue loss and better sales forecasting.
To know more about how Relatas can help you sell better or for a personalized demo, send us a mail: email@example.com